Re: Sponsored Program Office Staffing Judith A. Baskett 02 Feb 1999 12:10 EST

It sounds like our organizations  are similar. We are a private
non-profit medical and research center. I would like a summary of any
Judith Baskett, Director
Research Administration
National Jewish Medical and Research Center
1400 Jackson Street, F204
Denver, Colorado 80206
303-398-1043
303-270-2104 Fax