Re: Looking for Job Description Pam Whitlock 01 Feb 1999 11:57 EST

Marcia, Sorry we don't.  We're all centralized.  But I"ve got a question
fo ryou.  I got Pearl's matrix but the "schedule"  came through
garbage.  Could you print it out and fax to me please.  Things insane
here.  We're interviewing for the post award person so hopefully in the
next couple of weeks we'll start training.  Pam