Re: RESADM-L Digest - 26 Jan 1999 to 27 Jan 1999 McKinley, Barbara 28 Jan 1999 09:30 EST

I would also appreciate receiving a basic agreement design for international
subcontracts.

BW

Barbara W. McKinley, M.P.H., C.R.A.
Administrator, Division of Molecular Virology
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, Texas 77030

Voice:  713-798-3154