Re: New NIH forms (Formatted in Word or Excel) Dudley, Jennifer A. 25 Jan 1999 13:05 EST

UTMB also has the revised 398 on line:
http://www.utmb.edu/avpr/research/resres/forms/398tem~1.htm

Forms downloaded from these templates have been approved by the NIH Center
for Scientific Review, but I really don't know how well they translate
across PCs/printers.

We haven't done anything with the 2590 yet. If Baylor doesn't mind, we will
graciously pilfer their 2590 (4/98) for our own site?

Jenny Dudley
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
409-772-5412

xxxxxx@utmb.edu