New NIH forms (Formatted in Word or Excel) Jean Humphries 25 Jan 1999 12:31 EST

YES, Glenn.  Baylor College of Medicine; i.e.,
ftp://research.bcm.tmc.edu/pub/PHS_Templates/
<ftp://research.bcm.tmc.edu/pub/PHS_Templates/>

They will be added to TRAM soon; we're working on it.

Jean Humphries, Director
Arizona State University East - Research & Sponsored Projects
602-727-1086
fax 602-727-1777
email -   <mailto:xxxxxx@asu.edu> xxxxxx@asu.edu
Web -  <http://research.east.asu.edu/> http://research.east.asu.edu/

-----Original Message-----
From:   Glenn Krell [SMTP:xxxxxx@UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU]
Sent:   Monday, January 25, 1999 10:20 AM
To:     xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject:        New NIH forms (Formatted in Word or Excel)

Gentle RESADM-L er's:
As I understand the recent thread on NIH forms:

1) A query expressed the hope that (a) someone has re-done the
new NIH forms (revised 4/98) in either a spreadsheet format (e.g.
Microsoft Excel) and/or a word procesing format (Microsoft Word),
and that (b) such forms were available on a website somewhere,
just a click away.

2) Apparently no such website exists, although

3) Some posts have pointed out where to find the forms in PDF format, and

4) Some posts have noted that the new forms aren't required by
the feds til May 10 1999.

But...is there a website where the 4/98 forms as described in #1
above, can be found?

Many Thanks in advance to this wonderful group!