Re: forms Ruth Tallman 22 Jan 1999 14:35 EST

Thanks for the tip but the forms at UO are still version 5/95.
I don't know how much changed going from 5/95 to 4/98 version
but I guess I'm going to find out!

-----Original Message-----
From:   Pyle, Carole C [SMTP:xxxxxx@OU.EDU]
Sent:   Friday, January 22, 1999 12:06 PM
To:     xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject:        Re: forms

The University of Oklahoma has the forms on our Web site in MS Excel
7.0/5.0, MS Word 7.0, and Quattro Pro 6.0.:
<http://research.ou.edu/proposals/forms/nih>

Hope this helps.

Carole

Carole Pyle
Assistant Director, Office of Research Administration
Proposal Services
331 Elm Avenue, Rm 214
Norman, OK 73019
Telephone:  (405) 325-3901 or 325-6140; Fax:  (405) 325-7750
xxxxxx@ou.edu
Vice President for Research Web Site:  http://research.ou.edu
Proposal Services Web site:  http://research.ou.edu/proposals
To begin a proposal: