Re: 2 NIH Questions Lisa Ballance 19 Jan 1999 16:49 EST

K-23 due Feb. 1 Clinical Scientist Training Program, for one -- an
interesting one that allows for didactic training for 3 years in
conjunction with a serious clinical research study....

I am working with someone now who is using a Masters program through
Biostatistics as the training component - very interesting....