Re: NIH Modular Grants Peter J. Dolce 14 Jan 1999 18:17 EST

We've submitted two or three modular grants and have asked PI's for detailed budgets
to check salaries and the other things that other respondents have listed.  So far
as I can see, this is one of those streamlining devices that streamlines the
sponsor's work but not the applicant's.

Peter J. Dolce, Ph.D., Director
Office of Research Support Services
Meharry Medical College