Re: Y2K - Financial Perspective Jane Prudhomme 14 Jan 1999 11:29 EST

Megan,
 Yes, we are.......
Our state Department of Administration set up the plan, what we have to
ask, etc.  This is an incredible can of worms, as you probably have
already discovered, because almost all third party software is connected
to everything.  And we also, are being asked the same questions by our
subcontractors who consider us "vendors".

Jane Prudhomme, Director
Research and Sponsored Programs
University of New Orleans
(504) 280-7154