Re: Policy Expo Herbert B. Chermside 04 Jan 1999 11:07 EST

Our OSPA home page is
http://views.vcu.edu/views/ospa/
our manual is
http://views.vcu.edu/views/ospa/OSPA_Guidelines/Contents.html

There's good information there, but the wek presentation is a result of
significant under funding of administrative activities.

Chuck

At 01:15 PM 12/30/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear colleagues:
>
>Does your campus have a web site that provides access to campus policies
>pertinent to research administration?
>
>Do you have a well-constructed policy manual that could be a model for other
>campuses?

>Spring Meeting in Columbus, I have volunteered to organize a "Policy Expo"
>for the Spring 98 Region IV meeting is St. Louis.  We want to offer a
>display table of policy manuals and I will develop a web page with links to
>exemplary sites (including those available via TRAM, SRA, etc.) -- so show
>us how it's done!
>
>To share your "policy site," send me the URL -- and if it's a
>protected/internal site, perhaps we could arrange for limited access during
>the meeting... (or I could post a sample page or two from the portable we'll
>be using for the "Expo"... or somesuch) ?
>
>If you'd be willing to share a hard copy of your policy manual, please mail
>it to the address below (I will gladly reimburse for copies and postage, and
>I'll offer the sample copies and page of links to the NCURA national meeting
>in November).  If the copies are received by April 1, we'll be able to get
>them bound as necessary prior to the meeting.
>
>Thanks for sharing the fruits of your wisdom and hard work with Region IV!!
>

>*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
>Elaine M. Lilly, Ph.D. ** Faculty Grants Coordinator
>* * * University of St. Thomas  **  Mail #5045 * * *
>* * 2115 Summit Avenue ** St. Paul MN 55105-1096 * *
>PH 651-962-6038 FAX 962-5406 ** xxxxxx@stthomas.edu
>VISIT THE FGO HOME PAGE: http://www.stthomas.edu/fgo
>

>=============================================================================

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA