Re: internal grant process Mark Sweet 19 Nov 1998 11:59 EST

 The University of Wisconsin-Madison has an annual competition for
Graduate School funds.  Submission is required to be electronic through
the competition web site.  If you are interested in looking at the
competiton, please let me know and I can set up a temporary login for
you.