Re: Ideas for SRA Annual Meeting Claudine M. Riccillo 16 Nov 1998 18:41 EST

Actually - it save us a great deal of phone time later. we establishe
relationships with our PI's since we handle our projects by
departments/centers, and we spend less time (and PI's spend less time) with
paperwork that is not right. Our research expenditures are around $17
million a year and we handle sponsored projects from cradle to grave
(however -we do not do the billing or accounts payable functions)