Re: Checking salaries Farbman, Betty 05 Nov 1998 17:31 EST

Peter:
We handle it the same way here at TC.  When I worked at a public
institution, I was allowed to have salary schedules for everyone, because it
was public information.  Here, it's closer to the vest.  I do find that it
can be a roadblock if the right person isn't around and you're trying to get
an application out the door FAST.
Betty Farbman
Teachers College