Re: Receipt of Charitable Contribution Ross, Stuart 02 Nov 1998 16:19 EST

I would find it difficult to call this a charitable contribution,
considering that the sponsor gets back unexpended funds and gets some rights
in patents and copyrights.  Does the sponsor also get a report on the
research?
Attaching value to those, in order to calculate some remainder that is
charitable, would be extremely difficult.

Stuart A. Ross
California State University, Fullerton