Re: how we made it work... Charlie Hathaway 28 Sep 1998 13:11 EST

All this talk and I just had to go check it out.
[I, for one, DO want to get rich.]

Well, I didn't read that much, but my favorite part was:

"My girlfriend and I have justed settled down in a small village, now with
all the cash coming I can soon buy her a beautiful car or whatever she wants!"

Yeah, "village" sounded odd to me too.  This thing originated in the
Netherlands.

Charlie Hathaway

At 01:24 PM 9/28/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Jennifer and Tara,
>
>I'm sure Mike will be on here shortly to say that these messages
>get in occasionally.  We've been have trouble at our University.
>You can put up screens but these people learn how to get around
>them for a while until the screen patched again.
>
>I'm sure the message was not by invitation.
>
>Ruth
>
>Ruth Tallman
>Lehigh University

Charles B. Hathaway, Ph.D., Director
Office of Grant Support
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
Phone: 718 430-3642     Fax: 718 430-8822
email: xxxxxx@aecom.yu.edu
http://www.aecom.yu.edu/ogs