Re: Sabbatical Support Bradley, Jenny 23 Sep 1998 12:52 EST

Roanoke College also encourages faculty to find half-salary funding from
grants for sabbatical work.

--
Jenny H. Bradley
Director of Academic Grants & Foundation Relations

Phone:  (540) 375-2409
Fax:      (540) 375-2026

E-mail:  xxxxxx@roanoke.edu
url: http://www2.roanoke.edu/Grants/index.htm