Re: training materials for on-line funding searches Farbman, Betty 23 Sep 1998 08:06 EST

Pam-

If you have any on-line services (SPIN or COS, etc.) and you can hook up
to an internet connection, a demo of these services works quite well.
We did this as part of a workshop last week, and people found that
segment most useful.  You can also make a quick list of the agency web
sites that are most relevant to them, and visit a few of those.  If you
give participants a handout with these addresses, you will keep them
happy for hours after the presentation is over.

Best of luck!

Betty Farbman
Teachers College, Columbia University