Re: Definition of Other Sponsored Research Patricia Conway 18 Sep 1998 10:59 EST

Good Morning!  The University of Illinois at Chicago uses the following
definition for "Other Sponsored Activities."

Includes sponsored program activities other than instruction or
organized research.  This definition includes grants and contracts
in support of public service, administration, student services and the
library.  Not included in the definitions are fellowships, work study
and gifts in support of the same.

I hope this helps.  Good luck with the proposal.

Pat