Re: Graduate Tuition on Research Grant Judith Opacki 08 Sep 1998 10:32 EST

University of Washington charges federal grants/contracts a graduate
operating fee consists of almost all of the components of tuition.  For
instance, the student fees portion and the technology fee are not part of
the graduate operating fee.

Judith Opacki

Judith Opacki, Administrator            Tel: (206) 543-6026
Cloud & Aerosol Research                Fax: (206) 685-7160 or 543-0308
Department of Atmospheric Sciences
University of Washington
Box 351640
Seattle, WA  98195-1640  USA