Re: Subcontracting Plan Janet N. Dykes 25 Aug 1998 18:23 EST

We have provided a Small, Small Disadvantaged, and Women-Owned Small
Business Subcontracting Plan under an NIH Federal Contract.  The format was
provided by NIAID.  Please contact me directly if you would like a copy.
Janet N. Dykes
Director, Research Finance
California Pacific Medical Center Research Institute
415-561-1605
xxxxxx@cooper.cpmc.org