Re: Service Centers Paul Parker 20 Aug 1998 02:56 EST

This area has always been frustrating for me and establishing a
standardized "procedure" statement extremely difficult.  I'd like to
request if anyone is responding to the Mr. Ronnings request that you share
publicly via this listserv.  I'm sure others will benefit.

Thanks, Paul Parker
Director, Sponsored Funds Administration
State University of New York, Binghamton

>I am currently evaluating our procedure statement
>on the establishment of specialized service facilities (
>service centers).   If willing and able, would you please
>share your policy with me either by e-mail, fax or web site?
>
>Once completed, my new procedure statement will
>be available on my web site.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>

>Matthew Ronning
>Office of Sponsored Programs