Re: on-line approvals Dale Hochstein 18 Aug 1998 14:01 EST

InfoEd, the developers of SPIN/SMARTS/GENIUS, TECHNLOGOGY TRANSFER and
other Grant related systems, has been designing a web based proposal
development and tracking system. We have attended a demonstration at their
headquarters in Albany.

Our MIS department has beta tested the first release and has made many
recommendations for improving it. Most of these recommendations are
currently being incorporated into the system. These should be completed by
the end of August, at which time we will re-test.

The system has many nice features such as full integration with SPIN/SMARTS.

You may want to email xxxxxx@infoed.org to get more information.