Re: RESADM-L Digest - 5 Aug 1998 to 7 Aug 1998 -Reply Jennifer Morgan 10 Aug 1998 09:24 EST

Apparently, for some people the list serve digest translates dollar signs
as the numer 24.  For those of you who had this error let me clarify the
costs of the meeting of the Allegheny Chapter SRA.  The cost for the
conference if you register in advance is thirty-five dollars.  At the door
the cost is forty dollars.  The optional walking tour to the National Aviary
is an addition four dollars.
Thanks.
Jennifer Morgan

Jennifer Morgan
Director of Sponsored Programs
Office of Grants & Contracts
Allegheny Campus
Allegheny Univ. of the Health Sciences
One Allegheny Center, Suite 880
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania  15212
412-359-1523 (voice)
412-359-1556 (fax)
xxxxxx@pgh.auhs.edu

>>> Sandra Nordahl <xxxxxx@FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU> 08/10/98
10:11am >>>
I think your dollar amounts are a little off.

conference.

http://sra.rams.com