Re: signing nondisclosure agreements Michael P. Gilles 05 Aug 1998 12:01 EST

At our university we have authorized individuals sign for the university
and then we follow up by having all individuals working on the project,
including graduate students sign a separate agreement that states that
they have read and understand the terms and conditions of the agreement
and agree to abide by them.

Mike Gilles
Sponsored Programs Administrator
Michigan Technological University