Re: eppley foundation Eric C Lewandowski 30 Jul 1998 08:15 EST

 Eppley is not listed in the current Foundation Directory, so they might
 be a private administered through a bank, law firm or insurance company.
 You may want to call the Foundation Center New York office or,
 alternatively, the New York Attorney General's office for clarification.

 Eric C. Lewandowski, CRA
 Director, Grants & Sponsored Programs
 Youngstown State University