Re: eppley foundation Charlie Hathaway 29 Jul 1998 16:12 EST

I can tell you all, from experience...
The Eppley address is correct...but as a rule of thumb:
Never send applications to small foundations by overnight mail.  They do
not like it.

At 03:49 PM 7/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I've had Federal Express say the address for NASA Headquarters was not
correct - it's possible the delivery company just made a mistake.  Can you
verify the address through telephone information?