Re: eppley foundation Susan Hawkins 29 Jul 1998 15:49 EST
I've had Federal Express say the address for NASA Headquarters was not correct - it's possible the delivery company just made a mistake.  Can you verify the address through telephone information?

Susan Hawkins
Contract Administrator for Subcontracts
Univ of Alabama in Huntsville
Phone:  256/890-6000 ext. 237
Fax:    256/890-6677

-----Original Message-----
From:   alison brown [SMTP:xxxxxx@BIDMC.HARVARD.EDU]
Sent:   Wednesday, 29 July, 1998 3:22 PM
To:     xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject:        eppley foundation

An investigator submitted an application to the Eppley Foudation for
Research.  Our delivery company returned it to us, saying there was no such
address.  The address I have (245 Park Avenue, NY, NY) matches what is
listed on all the material from Eppley.  The foundation won't accept phone
calls or faxes and will only correspond in writing (which I would be glad to
do if I could get something in writing to them!)  Any advice?