Re: Regs on data ownership Shannon Davis 29 Jul 1998 13:21 EST

Since you are from a Medical College this might be less applicable, but you
and others might still find it helpful.

Besides the FAR 27.404 and 27.405, the DOE regulations on technical data
are found on their home page in the library of resources under their Other
Information section.  The pertinent numbers seem to be under the subpart
927.4 titled Technical Data and Copyrights.

At 11:45 AM 7/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of federal regs that pertain to data ownership?  I know
>that universities should promulgate these, but are there federal regs?
>
>--
>Peter J. Dolce, Ph.D., Director
>Office of Research Support Services
>Meharry Medical College