Re: Research Foundations & Implications for Indirect Costs Ralph Thomas 23 Jul 1998 07:05 EST

If you haven't already done so, it may be wise to consult your legal
department and the laws of your state. You are dealing with two separate
enities, i.e., the University and a private foundation, probably covered
by 301C.

Ralph Thomas
University System of Maryland