Re: Retention of Non-Funded Proposals Pam Whitlock 23 Jul 1998 06:25 EST

John, Basically UNCW retains the files for approximately 3 years, or until
we get time to purge them.  The basis is that, in today's rapidly changing
research environment, the science is outdated by that time.

At 02:13 PM 7/22/98 -0700, McCann, John wrote:
>I'm interested to know how long your SRO offices retain non-funded
>proposal copies in both paper and disk formats.  Thanks.
>John McCann, Ph.D.
>Academic Grants Program Manager
>Office of the Academic Vice President and Provost
>The Evergreen State College
>Olympia, WA  98505
>Phone: 360-866-6000 ext 6045
>Fax: 360-866-6823
>E-Mail:  xxxxxx@elwha.evergreen.edu

Pamela B. Whitlock
Director, Office of Research Administration
UNC-Wilmington
601 S College Road
Wilmington, NC  28403-3297
(910)962-3167 voice