Re: Retention of Non-Funded Proposals Sharon Kuhlenschmidt 22 Jul 1998 17:40 EST

At Cal Poly we only retain paper copies of proposals.  Our retention
duration is somewhat dependent on space available. We
currently retain unfunded proposals for approximately 3 years after they
have been declined.  At that point we retun them to the PI who wrote them.

Sharon

Sharon Kuhlenschmidt
Grants Development Office
California Polytechnic State University