Re: Ordering equipment Margaret Fischer 09 Jul 1998 12:46 EST

Unless things at NSF have changed recently, you can order 90 days prior to
the start date of the grant, but,as you say, it's at your own risk.  If
funding fails to materialize, your institution will have to bear
responsibility for the cost of the equipment

******
Margaret B. Fischer
Director of Museum Operations
Texas Memorial Museum, University of Texas
2400 Trinity
Austin, TX 78705

Phone:  512-471-1604      Fax:  512-471-4794