Re: How to become an abuser of a e-list for professionals -Reply Sharon Kuhlenschmidt 15 Jun 1998 18:58 EST

I agree with Marsha.  Since our univeristy is somewhat physically isolated
and we seldon get to "professional" meetings (I've gone to 2 in 7 years),
knowing what is needed to get ahead in this career field is information
that is not readily available to many of us on the lower end of the track.

Perhaps we could lay the authorship aside and just look at the question
on professional growth.

Sharon Kuhlenschmidt
Grants Development Office
California Polytechnic State University