Re: Payouts to Creators of Intellectual Property (IP) Terry A. May 15 Jun 1998 15:55 EST

>(Terry, I'm not sure I have the determination letter  any more but I
>distinctly recall sending a copy to Jim Brown at Colorado State who had the
>same question a couple of years ago--you might want to chat with Jim.)

Jane - thanks so much for your response and the lead back to Jim Brown.  On
a personal note - my wife & I will be moving to Michigan State Univ. in the
fall.  We're excited about the new possibilities, and I'll relate the
details when I see you next.  T-