Re: How to become a Director of a research office? Sharon Kuhlenschmidt 12 Jun 1998 10:27 EST

This would be valuble information for anyone seeking advancement in this
field as well as for those who are considering entering the field.  Please
share your results with the members of this list.  Thanks!

Sharon Kuhlenschmidt
Grants Development Office
California Polytechnic State University
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407