Re: Predoctoral Fellowships Barbara Latz 12 Jun 1998 11:25 EST

You might want to try  Grantsnet (http://www.grantsnet.org) This is a
searchable Opportunities Database created by the American Association for
the Advancement of Science and The Howard Hughes Medical Institute. It is
an extensive compilation of electronically searchable medical and life
science funding information. This database especially useful to
scientists in training - grad students, postdocs, and junior  faculty
members.