Collaborative posting Diana Demers 11 Jun 1998 07:44 EST

Is there a way for this list to collaborate with NCURA to allow postings of
this type of material to the NCURA web page? I know that the NCURA page is
set up so material (sample forms) can be uploaded. I've done a survey myself
and wished I could have posted it once rather than respond to several
individual requests from people who needed different formats or forms (hard
copy, fax, email--"oops, that didn't translate, could you send it again.")
I've also requested information from others and really benefited. I think it
would help us all--also those who don't ask but would visit a page.

jtida

Diana Demers

At 05:21 PM 6/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I am so sorry that I cannot reply to all of these emails for materials used
>in my presentation on evaluating software for ERA....
>
>You guys/gals are clobbering me.......  : )
>
>I am in the midst of my last 2 days at UR and am moving to a new position
>to implement an ERA system as well as begin a new office.....  sounds
>exciting, eh?
>
>At any rate,  I will be happy to provide you with an outline of the
>issues/process that I used.  For all who are interested, please be
>patient....   : )
>
>Lisa
>Lisa R. Ballance, Director
>Corporate and Foundation Relations