Apologies for "helping kids" error Michael Odza 09 Jun 1998 06:45 EST

I must still be suffering jet lag--my apologies for not picking up the
warning signs that the "Steve and Amanda" e-mail is the equivalent of a
virus, only of our minds and attention. The project ended in 1996, and
has been circulating ever since. The short version of the cautions on
the sites listed below is: if any message says, "please send on" warning
bells should go off.

Again, sorry for my part.