Re: Software/Upcoming ERA Meeting Lisa F. Richman Ballance 09 Jun 1998 05:59 EST

Great!

I just gave a session at the SRA meeting for Va Chapter.  The topic was how
to streamline software evaluation and selection through the RFI process,
what to include in the RFI, how to draft it, how to evaluate reponses, etc.

Evidently this was very well-recieved...  The title was "A Streamlined
Approach to Reviewing ERA Software for large and small institutions"

I used this approachin working with VCU to select their system and they
have great things to say about the process!

Anyway, fyi,

Lisa