Re: recognition devices -Reply Pam Whitlock 08 Jun 1998 13:37 EST

It's really fun..We have faculty who start calling us when they are getting
close and then estimate their chances.

I forgot to say that our reception is for all those who submitted proposals
as well as received awards.  You can't win if you don't play.  Take care, P

At 12:49 PM 6/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Pam, thanks for the ideas, I'm especially intrigued by your million dollar
>club, I'll have to compute to see how many we have, I've never thought in those
>terms before.
>
>Regards, Bill

Pamela B. Whitlock
Director, Office of Research Administration
UNC-Wilmington
601 S College Road
Wilmington, NC  28403-3297
(910)962-3167 voice