Re: Elementary School Research Project npeterson@xxxxxx 08 Jun 1998 13:33 EST

Winona, Minnesota.  Who I got this from is in the text of the following
forwarded message.

Nancy Kay Peterson
Director of Grants
Somsen Hall, Room 202-C
Winona State University
Winona, MN  55987
Phone:  507/457-5519
FAX:       507/457-2415
email:    xxxxxx@winona.msus.edu
Web:     http://www.winona.msus.edu/grants/home.htm
---------- Original Text ----------

From: Jean Humphries <xxxxxx@ASU.EDU>, on 6/8/98 11:53 AM:

I rec'd this through our campus list-serv, who rec'd it from our local
United Way office.  If you're willing to assist these students with
their research , please respond asap.
Jean Humphries, Director
ASU East - Research & Sponsored Projects
602-727-1086
fax 602-727-1876
xxxxxx@asu.edu
http://research.east.asu.edu/