Re: Clinical Trials Benedict, Michael 02 Jun 1998 12:18 EST

we have developed an in-house system on a paradox platform that handles
everything from our internal scientific review, though schematic based
budget preparation and invoicing. if you would like to contact me
directly i can give you more information.

Michael K. Benedict, Pharm.D.
Vice President, Research Administration
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
12902 Magnolia Drive
Tampa, Florida  33612

813.632.1362
813.979.6700 (FAX)