Re: Clinical Trials Higginson, David A 02 Jun 1998 09:36 EST

I have just started developing a system for the Clinical Trials Office.
We will be live by July 1 1998. The system will use Access/VB for
central administration access and the Web for nurse/pi interaction all
linked to a database backend. The system will hook to the proposal
tracking system on the pre-award side and by the end of August to the
post award accounting system (for intelligent account balances - based
on number of patients seen).

-David
David A Higginson, ACMA
Administrative Director
ACHRI
1120 Marshall Street
Little Rock, AR 72202
Tel : (501) 320-3757
Fax: (501) 320-3547
Email : xxxxxx@exchange.uams.edu
Web : http://achri.ach.uams.edu

-Original Message-----
From: Lisa F. Richman Ballance [mailto:xxxxxx@RICHMOND.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 1998 8:42 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Clinical Trials

Hi All!

I Know that I have asked this question before, but....

Is there anyone out there using an electronic system for monitoring the
administration of clinical trials?  I know that Persimmon-Cato has a
system
and I "hear through the grapevine" that InfoEd is looking into the
development of a system.

Anyone from a Clinical Research Institute???????

Lisa
Lisa R. Ballance, Director
Corporate and Foundation Relations
101 Maryland Hall