Re: SBDC applications Sharon Kuhlenschmidt 19 May 1998 18:24 EST

Holly,
 Quoting a statement from your note "request the costs
normally associated with indirects as direct costs", what costs do you
direct cost, how do you state them, and how do you invoice for them?

Thanks for the insight.

Sharon

Sharon Kuhlenschmidt
Grants Development Office