Re: Software/memory upgrades completed... Lou Pellegrino 13 May 1998 23:28 EST

Mike:

I've got a slightly different problem that I hope you can help me with.
Suddenly, I'm getting two (2) copies of every message posted to the
RESADM-List.  Is this something you can fix ?  Or, should I UNSUBSCRIBE
and then RE-SUBSCRIBE ?

Lou Pellegrino
xxxxxx@wcic.cioe.com