Re: Information Systems Hopper, Janet L 12 May 1998 07:45 EST

Our University is in the same process of trying to find an integrated system
for financials and human resources.  I understand PeopleSoft does have a
Grant Accounting and Sponsored Research Management System  package and a
Projects package.  I would be very interested in hearing from anyone that is
using PeopleSoft or any other software package especially the Grants or
Project packages.

I have brochures on both of these packages and PeopleSoft did come do a demo
for us but I did not get to go to the hands on lab to determine how much was
sales pitch and how much was reality.

We hope to have an RFP out by July, (we have been working up to this point
for over a year) so any information will be greatly appreciated.