Re: Dedicated Grants Development Efforts -Reply -Reply Farbman, Betty 23 Apr 1998 10:29 EST

I find this an interesting interpretation of my posting.  I didn't think
the question had to do with assisting faculty in all the ways herein
described.  I thought it had to do with dedicated grant writers, or
"hired guns".
Betty