Re: Prestigious Fellowship Survey Farbman, Betty 12 Mar 1998 15:41 EST

In answer to Lisa's quiestion -
I haven't run into this at my current institution yet, but at my last
institution, faculty worked with their Deans to work this out.
Institutions want to find a way to support these because of the glory to
the institution.  Maybe some even care about scholarship.
As far as I know, there was/is no special set-aside for this.  Just
another negotiation.
Betty Farbman
Teachers College