Re: Statisitics Eric C Lewandowski 25 Feb 1998 08:10 EST

 You also may want to check the February 12, 1998 edition (Volume X,
 No 8) of The Chronicle of Philanthropy, p. 43.  It has a breakout of
 Federal spending in fiscal 98 and the proposed appropriations for '99
 broken out by category (e.g., Arts & Culture Community Development,
 Scientific Research etc.)

 --Eric Lewandowski

 Eric C. Lewandowski
 Director