Re: Statisitics Tony Boccanfuso 24 Feb 1998 07:47 EST

You might want to check out the AAAS annual R&D analysis report or look at
the NSF Science and Engineering Indicators report as references.

Tony

>I have found a page on the WEB that breaks down foundation funding into
>nice, neat pie graphs depicting Education 25%, Human Services 17%, Health
>16%, etc., etc.  I found this at the Foundation Center's Web page.
>
>Where can I find similar information for federal funding?  Have had trouble
>with the OMB page.  Any advice, or know where I can get this information in
>print asap for a presentation.
>
>Thanks in advance for the help.
>
>Jim Maddison
>Research Administrator
>RIT Research Corp.

Anthony M. Boccanfuso, Ph.D.
Associate Provost for Research and Federal Relations
Bowling Green State University
106 University Hall
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
419-372-2481; 419-372-0304 (fax)